The Art and Science of Co-Facilitation
In Alchemy, we unlock the secrets of effective coaching, facilitation and leadership as you learn how to co-create extraordinary atmospheres for growth and learning.
Discover how to combine forces in co-creating a captivating collaborative space. Alchemy is designed for leaders, facilitators and coaches – especially those who work in pairs. We draw on time-tested concepts from Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC™) to develop a synergic approach with a truly magical effect.
16.5 CCE units which can be used toward your ICF credentialing journey • Sign up as a pair and save!
Alchemy harnesses your personal potential as a leader, while developing your skill in partnering with others to coach, facilitate and teach with ease.
Partnering to lead and connect involves so much more than plain luck or chemistry. In Alchemy, you’ll lean into systems coaching skills as you learn how to transform meetings and presentations into interactive, collaborative spaces.
Anyone who wants to coordinate seamlessly with a partner while working with groups will benefit from this course.
- Team coaches
- Workshop facilitators
- Front of Room Leaders
- Executive, management and sales teams
Alchemy develops facilitation and leadership skills in individuals.
What will you gain?
- Grow your presentation style.
- Consider how to capture and build on the energy in the room.
- Incorporate concepts from Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI™), systems thinking, adult development and neuroscience theory to support your leadership.
- Learn how to focus awareness and transition from one learning point to the next.
- Trust what’s emerging and work with what is present in the space.
Alchemy transforms partnerships.
What will you add to your coaching partnerships?
- Create a psychologically safe space, using your partnership as the foundation.
- Increase your comfort with working in tandem, leading as one system rather than as individuals.
- Consciously design the atmosphere, mood and tone you want to create together.
- Understand and develop the personality of your unique Third Entity™.
- Celebrate your strengths as a team, while reflecting on areas for growth.
- Gain insights on how to avoid sidetracking and handle awkward moments with grace and authenticity.
Alchemy | The Art & Science of Co-Facilitation
This course supports both individual coaches and collaborative partnerships. Those attending solo will learn how to coach and facilitate more effectively on their own, and get tips on setting up an effective partnership – even with someone you have just met. Coaches signing up for this training as a pair will be able to put the learning into practice immediately in their relationship with each other.
If you are ORSC Trained and ready to collaborate with peers in working with teams and organizations, Alchemy gives you a backstage pass to learn about the practices of experienced Relationship Systems practitioners.
What’s in this program?
Explore how to work in tandem with a leading, coaching or facilitation partner.
Add Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI™) to your coaching skillset.
Gain confidence and insights into effective leadership practices.
This program provides 16.5 CCE units which can be used toward your ICF credentialing journey.
Sign up as a pair and save!
We welcome you to the magic of Alchemy.
Alchemy is for leaders, coaches and facilitators keen to foster relationship in groups.
The nitty gritty details
- This six-day course takes place over the course of two weeks, in easy half-day sessions which are simpler to fit into your work schedule.
- We’ll connect as a group in a virtual Zoom classroom.
- Alchemy is designed to deepen relationships with parters. It’s ideal for cultivating connection with someone you work with regularly.
- If you sign up solo, you will be paired with another participant and will learn how to develop a strong working relationship from scratch.
- Expect to do homework with your partner every single day, especially in the break after day three.
Alchemy | Fall 2022
Six Four-Hour Virtual Group sessions
Participant Limit | 22
- Session 1 • Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Session 2 • Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Session 3 • Friday, September 23, 2022
- Session 4 • Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Session 5 • Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Session 6 • Friday, September 30, 2022
7:00 am – 11:00 am Pacific | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Mountain | 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Eastern | 14:00 – 18:00 UTC
On successful completion of the Alchemy course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion qualifying you for 16.5 Continuous Coach Education units.
Ready to enter the transformational world of Alchemy?
Single ticket | $1998
Sign up as a pair and save $125 each.
Sign up with a partner and save!
Want to get in touch?
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of working together, give us a shout and we will connect with you.